Let’s see where you can take us.
CodeMettle is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
It’s your future, write it with CodeMettle.
At CodeMettle, you are part of an extraordinary mission fueled by the increasing complexities of advancing technology.
Our Corporate Values
Benefits & Perks
- Access and communication with Senior Management
- Professional development and training opportunities
- 401(k) with 100% vesting after 3 months
- HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
- Flexible office hours and remote work opportunities
- Open PTO policy
- Casual dress code
- Parental leave
- Wellness and fitness center discounts
- Concourse Office Park amenities
- MARTA commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Programs and employee concierge services
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.
The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.